Tuesday, May 25, 2004

To be or not to be, this is the question.

How would you translate this famous proverb into Chinese? I doubt anyone could do a beautiful one.

When I walked into the senior class this afternoon. My students told me that they were talking about me on the bus yesterday. I was curious what they would say about me. They said, "we like you because you understand our jokes and share our feelings."

Understanding jokes is important while teaching teens. They love jokes. Sometimes they love to criticize others but they actually didn't mean to hurt anyone. They just said it for a good laugh.

Have you ever heard any high school kids on the MRT judging other people's clothing or looks for fun. Sometimes the language was mean. But once again, they mean no harm.

Good and bad things happen to me everyday. I love my life and I like to laugh as hard as I can for I sometimes cry too hard. I need balance. Hahaha...When I think of sad things, I will try to come up with a sweet thing to go with it. Because I know no one can help me with my own problems.

To be happy or not to be, this is the greatest question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home