Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Tea spoon & Cup noodle.

Guess what? Today I had a meeting during lunchtime so I couldn't go home for lunch. After the meeting, that was about 13:30. I went out to Hi-Life to buy a cup noodle. I was so hungry but after I paid for it. The conversation went as follow,

Clerk: We've ran out of chopsticks.
Genie: Pardon?" (He said again as if I was an idiot.)
Clerk: We have no chopsticks here.
Genie: What can I do now? You're supposed to tell me earlier.
Clerk: We have no chopsticks here as I told you.

I wanted to return the noodle, but he said I couldn't. How ridicules! How would this happen? How can a convenient store run out of their chopsticks to go with cup noodles? Aren't convenient stores there to make people's life easier? How can they expect guests will have their own chopsticks no matter where they go.

Can you believe this? So I ended up eating my noodle with my tea spoon. I bet you can imagine how stupid it was. Hahah.....so stupid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home