Saturday, May 01, 2004

Aren't you Chinese???

This is the question I hate the most!! I have been using English to write my diary since I was 16. My English teacher encouraged me to do this to improve my English. I did and I felt good because no one in my family would be interested to read something written in English. I am safe and I can write anything I want.

As time goes by, I am used to it. When I write something in English, I can express my feeling more directly than in Chinese. Maybe this is because my English isn't as good as my Chinese. Though I did write some good stuff in Chinese.

But some strange people will ask me, "Aren't you Chinese?". When they asked this, they meant "Why in the hell you write in a foreign language? You are Chinese not a foreigner!!!!"

"Aren't you Chinese?" Don't ask me anymore!! I am Taiwanese!!!Hahah.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home