Wednesday, April 21, 2004

ICRT sent me a mail last night.

It was a nice mail from Joseph Lin, program director, who happened to be my interviewer a couple of weeks ago. It was a nice mail. Why? Because it was a polite mail inofrmed me that I didn't make it to the final stage and explained their concerns to me and said that ICRT will keep my record and let me know when they need some more new faces.

Well, this is not really important to me. The main reason made me feel good was it's not a bulk mail sent to everyone. He wrote you in person. Maybe he just changed the name but still used the same content. However, when you read a letter start with Dear Genie but not dear participants. It's nice. It gave me a feeling that he was actually writing this mail only for me.

See.... I am really a person that asks nothing but Kimochi(feeling)! Hahaa.....Sad! Always like this. Very stupid and sentimental. Most of the time I trust feelings more than brain. Haha... See... this is why and how I screwed up my life. My ex-colleague used to call me "A romantic fool." Haha.... I can't deny it. I am and I think there's no cure for me. Haha....

During the day I am okay and normal. When night gets dark..... my heart gets down too. I will try my best to lead a happy life though how difficult it might be. Gonna be a happy single woman who may sometimes dates "sho pon yo"! hahaha... Silly.... Silly.. me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home