Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Saturday night at Carnegies was great fun.

On Saturday afternoon, I skipped my class and went to ICRT for DJ audition. I met Wendy, a friend of Linny's. Linny talked us in to join the audition. Guess what, I passed the first and second round. Now I am only waiting for the result to see if I get in the final round, which I think it's not possible.

I phoned Linny after I finished the audition to share the exciting news with him. He phoned back and asked me if I wanted to go out with him and some other friends I met once at a Christmas party. I went to Carnegies with him and met those crazy people, however, Anna, the craziest among them.

We had nice dinner there and I had Carrie's drink, Cosmopolitan. After that, I had margrita and after that..... Hey....Champagne! Ladies got free champagne. That was nice. I couldn't remember how many glasses I had. Anna was up at the bar and danced like crazy. I was screaming and shouting her name with Linny all the time when she's on the bar to show my support and maybe deep down I wish I could have the courage to do that. That must be awesome!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home