Tuesday, April 06, 2004

It's such a beautiful day. I am wondering why I sit here in the office writing this. Last night, I met my friend, GT. Guess what? She saw that guy this Sunday and spent whole day with him. I couldn't stop thinking why she saw him again. As I said I could still remember the first time she broke up with that guy. She actually cried the hell out of her in front of the most prosperous department store near Taipei train station. She was so sad and for one moment I though she would die of a broken heart.

I was with her that afternoon. People who walked pass us would give her tissue paper and told her "I don't know what happened, but you have to be strong. Things gonna be okay with you." I took her to a restaurant cause I couldn't bear to see her crying and dieing on the street. Same thing happened at the restaurant. People sat around us do the same thing as others did on the street. Who could bear to see a water-like Pisces woman crying but not helping her?

What do you think of a Pisces woman? Well.... I can tell you that GT's a typical Pisces woman. Sometimes I really hate her or I should say I am jealous about what she's born with. She can cry whenever and wherever she wants to, she's always have the ability to make people happy but also cry with her at the same time. She can sense these little, tiny feelings that bother you. She's always caring for people. I meant why on earth you have this creature who has got enough trouble herself but still can care about you at the same time?

Won't you just love and hate that? I guess that's why I am her best friend. I love her in general. When I say I hate her, it's most likely I just get so worry about her. I don't want to see her hurt again. But what can you do when a Pisces woman thinks she's fine with what she's doing now. Especially when she's in love and get ready to sacrifice everything for that.

You just shut your mouth up and be well-prepared!! Both tissue and your shoulders. Hahahaa....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home