Monday, April 05, 2004

This is a sad but true story. GT once had a boyfriend. He wasn't the one for her. He wasn't good enough for her. Everybody except GT knew that the relastionship between them wouldn't work out. However, she couldn't stop loving him. Partly because he was the first man she knew after she arrived on Earth. Or she was deeply in love with that guy. If I should find some words to describe him, I would say "a fucking heartbreaker".

I could still remember the day they First broke up. Why would I say this? Yes, Bingo!! It seems that they will never be aprt. GT ended up with a broken heart but still believed in her true love, the heartbreaker. They will always be back at certain point in a way that no one could understand. At the time I am writting this story, they broke up officially but still see each other sometimes on weekends. They are kind of together. Just like Carrie and Mr. Big! No, No, No, NOBODY CAN EVER UNDERSTAND. Do you see what I mean?

As a woman who will reach 30 shortly. I don't know if I still believe in true love. Or I should say will I ever find true love???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home