Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Today belons to you. So do whatever you can do now. Who knows! You may never see tomorrow's sun.

This is what I read from a calendar recently my dad got from an Indian guru. For me, it's not only a calendar but also a book of life. Because it has one short paragraph everyday and tells you all about life and God. No matter which God will it be.

This is so nice that I can share it with whoever visits my blog and also my listeners. Whenever I read books about life, I can always learn something from it. This keeps me away from pessimism and also let me learn how to cherish everything happened in my life so far. Because no matter how painful it might be, I know there's a reason that God put me through it. I should learn from it. Hope it inspires you as it did to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home