Thursday, April 29, 2004

Modern technology is not always reliable.

Once in a while you will get time like this. You sent your mail and started to wait for reply. But... It's a long time waiting because the person didn't even know you sent him/her a mail. Haha..... Luckily, the person I sent mail to wasn't my boyfriend. Otherwise, this is gonna be the beginning of a possible quarrel. Hahah...

Have you ever misunderstood your friend because the mail system somehow failed to send out your or your friends' mail. In fact, I still don't understand why people nowadays like everything to be done via computers. I like writing letters and sending them by post. It's not as fast as e-mail but it's a good way to show your feeling. I like to get a handwritten letter. It's more human. How about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home