Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Fools never die!!

William Kung said, " I have done my best and I have no regret." This is what I learnt today during lunch time. I read William's story on the paper. He can't sing but he has confidence! This guy sang "She bangs" at a contest. He sucks! But what made people crazy about him was his self-confidence. He's even won himself a record contract.

Amazing!!! I have never done anything like that. If I think I can't make it, then I just simply won't do it. This is so strange. I am considered rational regards to my career. But when it comes to relationship, I followed my heart but not brain. See the difference? Hahaa... Maybe this is why I failed mine. Even though I knew I couldn't make it, I still tried. How foolish I am!

I have done my best and I have no regret! I try to do my best and try not to regret for the things I have done. This is my life and no one can take responsibility for me. I sure will die someday but I wish I will die with a smile on my face thinking of all the bittersweet experience I've been through in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home