Thursday, May 13, 2004

I have you.

Carrie once worked out a way between her real life and dreamed life. She said to Mr. Big while laying in bed with him, "someone proposed to me." Mr. Big seemed surprised but managed to hold himself together and asked, do I know this guy?

Carrie said yes, it's Stanford. I thought he's gay, said Mr. Big. Smiled Carrie and said, well... he is! Haha... Mr. Big looked relieve and said "oh.. that's fine then." After a second, he asked Carrie, what do you do with sex? Guess what Carrie said? She cuddled Mr. Big and said "I HAVE YOU."

Haha.. I suppose Mr. Big was jealous and also selfish. He didn't want Carrie to date or marry other guys but he just couldn't commit to a steady relationship. He was afraid.

I guess people are all selfish in one way or another. We want love but we are also afraid of responsibility. We are afraid we might lose freedom. People are selfish. My ex always says to me, don't let me know you are dating other guys. I will be so jealous. And then he would hold me tight as if he's losing me.

We once watched that episode together. He asked me what would I do if I were Carrie. I said to him "I HAVE YOU." He smiled and hold me tighter. Hahah......will I be able to do that? Can a man and woman stay in this kind of relationship but not married to each other for good?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home