Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Hey.....Who moved my desk??

Remembering yesterday what my bloody but lovely foreign colleagues did to teacher Nate? They actually switched his desk with teacher Irene who sits next to him. Haha... That was so funny when we saw them coming back to office from class. Hahahahah.... We were all laughing!!

Guess what??? I just finished my class and when I got back to my desk. Hey.... they moved my desk to the other end of the office and now it's my turn. I will be sitting next to Nate before they move my desk back to where it was.

See.... those foreigners........... how bored they are. They've done this twice. I am wondering what kind of tricks they will do for Thursday! But so far, I think it's fun to work with those bloody but also lovely foreigners. I love them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home