Monday, May 03, 2004

Don't ask me to smile for I'm too tired to please you.

When I am sad, nobody can see it. Because I try to hide the feelings inside me. I am now more or less used to this for I need to be happy so that I can comfort others who are sad.

When I am sad, I can still smile and I can still eat. The only thing I can't do is to sleep at night. The feeling is terrible. I settle myself down at bed but I can't give a wink. I am always wondering what's wrong with me. Shouldn't I be the one that always needs someone to comfort my tears.

I've got the answer recently. I told myself not to cry in front of people for it's impolite and not to bother others with my sadness for people may just in the right mood to party. There is really no point to ruin others' mood just because I am sad.

Luckily, I do have a friend who can see my sorrow and care about me. I can share my feelings with him no matter happiness or sadness. He is thoughtful and sweet. We'll phone each other whenever we feel down. It's good to know someone like this. Though we can't see each other very often and I may only have him to share my sadness. But that's more than enough for he understands both my fears and feelings.