Thursday, May 06, 2004

I love Bobby Chan!!

Bobby Chan, my favorite singer and song writer. He is just like a poet to me. It's almost impossible to translate his words into English. Some of his songs are so sweet and soft, they are just like the sweetest words your lover whispered into your ears. So much love and caring.

Some other songs are like an icy cold lemonade on a hot summer day to me. The words are funny and sometimes sarcastic. The songs make people think of their own lives. For example, "Summer" is a song about an office worker maybe like you and me who is so bored and so tired of heavy workloads. He spent all his money on a trip to a tropical island.

There are also songs about love and life. They sound sad but somehow I always find comfort after listening to them. There are wisdom from a mature mind. It teaches me to laugh over sadness and not to cry too hard.

I LOVE BOBBY CHAN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home