Friday, May 07, 2004

Human Body Exhibition

Friday morning, I woke up and had my breakfast at home. What a relaxed morning. Not rushing to the school but a walk to MRT station. I met my colleague teacher Nate and we took the shuttle bus.

Around 5 to 10, we got there and met up with students. Let's see the dead body, said Nate. We paid 250NT for group ticket and went up to 7th floor where the exhibition was held.

Among all of them, I had strong feelings about the baby section. It was about babies from different period of pregnancy. After 8 weeks, it's not an embryo anymore, it is actually a tiny baby in your tummy. It has a heart and it is beating. It has eyes, ears, hands, legs, nose, mouth...... It is a tiny person who lives inside your womb. (Apologize for this, if you are a man.)

Never abort a baby if he/she is healthy. For me, it's painful to see teenage girls abort babies due to unexpected pregnancy. For someone had done it, I think she must have felt so sad and bad about giving up her baby.

After seeing the exhibit, I was really amazed how interesting human body is. Though I always want to die early, I still appreciate what I have now.

Last night, I was sad and my friend got so worry that I might commit suicide. As I told her, I can still handle my feelings now and I won't have guts to kill myself. I said I am too chicken to do that. She laughed and tried to make an appointment with a shrink for me. So I kept thinking am I really reaching the edge?

Hahaha....... I am so alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home