Monday, July 28, 2008



Ebisu Garden Place. 恵比壽花園廣場

My favourite spot in Tokyo. I am not a fashionable person nor a shopping girl so I don't really enjoy Tokyo that much. However, I am so glad that I've found this place on my favourite list.

When I first came to Ebisu, I came with my roommate Yayoi. We went into the Beer Museum, the photo museum, and a Izakaya, traditional Japanese Style Bar, up in the 48 floor of Mitsukoshi building. It was a great place to hang out with friends or alone. I knew that there is a film festival, Star Light Cinema, till mid August so I decided to go there again either alone or luckily with a cute guy the night before I head back to Taiwan. Haha...

So.. ya.. I was alone!! Hahah... Didn't get much luck with men as usual. Anyway, that's not the point. I went there after I finished my packing in the afternoon. I arrived around 6:30. It was a breezy evening. I sat down on the floor, had my dinner and enjoyed the movie.

It was a movie with a happy ending. I enjoyed it and took several photos of my favourite spot in Tokyo, Ebisu Garden Place, after the movie. It was a night with breezy wind and a single happy woman who decided to lead a balanced and sophiscated life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home