Monday, February 05, 2007

Most recent...最近的...

I don't know what title should I give to this post for I want to talk about many things that are surely not related to each other. Haha..
不知道該下什麼標題,因為接下來要講的事情,全是單一而不相關的事.哈哈..

First of all, I'd lke to talk about my Webcam experience with my Dad and Mum. It was just enough for us to say a few words. Really a few, thanks to my BAD FREE Connection. But anyway, I saw my Mum and Dad first time fater leaving home last August. My Mum was in a blanket so I knew it's bloody freezing in Taipei. And second, my dad managed to type "I am happy to see that you lost some weights" which I believe it's my Mum's saying. Haha.. Then we were cut off. So I went on calling home and my sister. That was really great. I enjoyed it though I could only see them about 30 seconds.
首先,我要講我的網路視訊經驗.自從離開家以來,第一次見到我爸爸媽媽.雖然只有短短的30秒,但是我看到媽媽裹著毛毯,我就知道台北實在是冷爆啦!之後,感謝我家鄰居微薄的網路訊號,斷線啦!但是,我爸爸打字告訴我,"看到你瘦了,我就很高興啦."(雖然MSN是老爸打的,但是我知道這句應該是老媽說的.)

Then I'd like to say something about those celebrities taking drugs. I knew I shouldn't say this because I belong to the GENERAL PUBLIC who do not have a clue of how stressful it is to earn millions, go to parties, waer handsome & beautiful clothing, be taken care by assistants and be loved by me, the general public.

接下來,要說這個明星吸毒的事情.我大概沒什麼資格說話,因為我是平凡人,我不了解賺幾百幾千萬,跑趴,穿華服,有助理照顧,被觀眾愛戴是怎麼回事,我不知道那樣的生活壓力有多大.因為,我是普羅大眾!

Taking drugs is a tempetation like being offered money aside from your earnings. I am no saint, so I can't say I'll never make mistakes. However, it is really down to CHOICE, isn't it? When we know we shouldn't do something, why do people still do it? Are we so naive to think that we'll never get caught and give in to the tempetation?

吸毒就跟拿黑錢一樣.都是誘惑.我不是聖人,不能說自己永遠不會犯錯.但是,面對這些誘惑時,我們都有選澤的,不是嗎?當我們知道什麼事情不該做的時候,爲什麼還要做呢?難道我們天真到相信自己永遠不會被捉到然後就"潦"下去了?

If those celebrities want some soft drugs, they can just come to UK where it's TOTALLY OKAY if you have some grass, canabis, joints, and marijuna for your personal use. Or you can go to Palau where you can use them or Amesterdam. Well... I know I am a bit of nonesense now. But hey.. I mean, never take/ do what we shouldn't because there is a risk that people are going to judge us by that. We don't want to be a lousy junkie or a cheap, do we? Think of this, and we'll be stronger when facing ill tempetations.

明星想用些軟性毒品,就去合法的地方啊!來英國啊..這裡法律規定,你吸大麻/哈草都不要緊,只要是自用,不賣就行了.被警察臨檢,他也不會問你去哪裡買的.反正就是不要緊啦!去帛琉啊,去阿姆斯特丹啊!恩,好像有點無厘頭去了.反正不要做那些不該做的,因為,哪天被抓到了,想想看人家會拿這些來評斷我們,我們不想被叫毒蟲或是便宜貨吧!想一想,面對誘惑時,我們就會堅強多了.

Now I'd like to confirm that it is almost impossible for me to have a career here as I've planned. A friend works in a big company here said "Even a foreign accent hurts your chance." My British colleague in the tea room said "We are not racists, but companies do throw away applications of Foreign surnames. That's what happened." (This statement is doible confirmed by another British neighbour living next door to my friends.)

跟著,要承認我在這裡大概不會有事業了,跟我當初計畫的不太一樣!在大公司工作的美國朋友說"講話有腔都會影響到你的機會."在Tea Room 的同事說"我們不是種族歧視,但是外國人的應徵履歷都被擺到一邊去." (住朋友隔壁的英國鄰居也這樣說ㄌㄟ.)

Still.. I'm surviving and I'm trying however feel defeated and disencouraged.

然而,我還活著,還在努力...雖然,我覺得這次真的被擊敗了.

1 Comments:

At 2:58 AM , Blogger Tina said...

Yes i hate british for their racist... 明明就是racist還說不是... narrow-minded!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home