Saturday, January 27, 2007




A postcard from Lora.

Lora works for Wiley in America. She stayed at my hotel Suffolk House in Chichester. We only exchanged a short conversation and I did a trian schedule research for her trip to Liverpool last Thursday. This Wednesday when I arrived to work, I found 2 surprises. One is from Lora. She sent me the postcard from Liverpool.

Another surprise is from her colleague,Dave, whom I helped with his train timetable to Bath. He left me a wonderful letter offering to help my work placement and his contact number in America. His letter made me feel flattered. These are thenice things happened to me this week. I hope that there are some more to come after my long search of placement.

2 Comments:

At 3:58 PM , Blogger Tina said...

Woohoo!! So this dave lives in SF too? if you hook up with this dave guy, you can also visit me sometimes in bay area then!:D

How wonderful!:D

 
At 11:51 AM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

haha... I would if I could. Haha..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home