Saturday, December 02, 2006




Happy Dinner on 20 November.

This is the most recent photo of me and my new friends. We had a nice dinner at my place. It took me a while to prepare the dishes but we enjoyed it very much. That was the happiest dinner I've ever had since I came to UK. And this is also the happiest photo I can share with you.

My Mexican friends are inviting me to move with them to London next week. The aprtement they found has only 2 rooms. A big double and a tiny single which fit for 3. If I move there, one of us will be sleeping in the living room. Still thinking but somehow I wish I wouldn't have to move.

Life here gets depressing since I ahven't found my placement. I am worried about my working experience. If I can't have my work experience here, maybe it's time to think of other plans.

My tutor told me not to panic but be patience. How can I not be panic or worried? Everything has a buttom line. When is mine? January? or Febuary? I think I need to set a dead line. Sigh... I'm wondering if I have what it takes to be successful here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home