Saturday, November 18, 2006

Fight! Fight! Fight!!!

Every time I encounter a difficulty or a not-so-pleasant matter in my days overseas, such as my electronic device suddenly stops working or my laptop goes mad, I’d say to whatever up there “Why pick on me? Please… I am only a little woman who’s seeking for the purposes and goals of her life. Please give me a break. Be nice to me!”

And most of the time, either my electronic device decided to come back for its work after a few days strike or I'd find a magic way to fix it myself. But this time, this is not the case. I am no more Miss Fixit. It rains on me these few weeks.

I broke my favorite and ONLY pair of flip-flop when I slipped on the steps and hurt my butt. My electronic dictionary stopped working ages ago, my wonderful antique omega watch hasn’t been working since the day I started my course, the pay-as-you –go sim card works badly in my place, the weak Internet connection near my place stopped again and the worst of all I am JOBLESS and I can’t stop thinking after a few months, I am going to be HOMELESS.

The weather is dreadful today. It’s SUPER WINDY and it rains. But I am not going to take all these shitty business. I need to be STRONG!! Hope for the BEST! I have to believe that the one up there is preparing something good for me. Are you?! Are you not?!

My best pal has got the job he wanted and I think he will do brilliantly at his new position!! I'm so happy and so excited for him! Linny!! Go Go Go!!

Fight Fight Fight!!! Fight Fight Fight!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:27 AM , Blogger Tina said...

The more bad lucks you've got, the more good lucks you will get afterwards. Trust me, it always works this way. So you should be excited to expect good lucks when bad lucks keep coming.;)

 
At 2:30 PM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

Yes. A good luck came later on Monday when I lost my necklace with a gold pendant on Sunday. I went back to the supermarket and got it back though it was a bit damaged. Now.. I hope I can get a work replacement soon so that I won't be HOMELESS.

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

Does that bother you? I guess I am the only one still using it. And believe me it's double N!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home