Friday, October 13, 2006

NASTY DAY.

Today is a nasty day.

I am not feeling well because of some mysterious pain. I don't have any bad teeth but the left part of my teeth are not working well. They are in strike now.

So I went to market for my weekly groceries and bought some pain killer. I hope they would cure me off the mysterious teeth illness.

On my way home, walking with my heavy bags, feeling a bit tired, thinking of my Finance exam next week and what to cook tonight. All of a sudden, a guy hit me on my butt then ran away. There were 3 of them, one of them did it and others laughed. I felt very bad and I shouted,"hey.." But off they went, ran, laughed and shouted "Ni Hao!"

It was very nasty even now I feel upset. In broad day light, they hit me on my butt on the street in public. What if when the winter comes and the day gets dark really quick at 4 while I won't finish my lesson until half past 6. It worried me. Nasty day makes me want to have a good cry. But I won't because it's my choice to be here and I of course need to take some risk. If it happened again, I'd shout "Dam Fucking stupid jerk, who do you think you're messing up with?" But this only works when I am a real maifa.

Well.. there is really nothing much I can do. Just hope it won't happen again for I am really not prepared for this. Don't know how to react, really. Don't think it's handy to shout dirty words back or something. If you shout "Fuck or Fuck you." They might say "Thank you." Sigh ...

3 Comments:

At 5:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

真是的....我想是他們太幼稚了...,如果換做是我我也會很害怕,下次天黑前盡量把要出門的事情辦一辦吧,這樣比較安全。
或是找個人陪...應為在大包包的陪襯下你會看起來很柔弱,還有..祝你的牙痛快快好起來
別讓那些幼稚人的影響你太多喲~~開心一點
~~P.S猜到我是誰了嗎?~~

 
At 10:51 AM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

你是思廷小朋友...呵呵...很明顯嚕!

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

I was of course shocked. The guys were sober. They did it on purpose. It's a nsaty feeling but I am better now.

They were fucking jerks. They hit on my butt and said "Cheeky.."

Sigh... it could happen anywhere but ... sigh there's nothing I can do though. I will stay alert!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home