Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Life hunts! Just be careful...

Isn’t it fair how life hunts down everyone? I was hunted down this afternoon while I wasn’t prepared to hear something. It’s not something I can and will share. It’s something that I’d wish to get over with. It’s something that shouldn’t be mentioned and it’s something I wish I hadn’t done.

只有在這種時刻,才感到上天對人都是公平的,每個人都會被過去所犯的錯所苦。今天下午,當我一點準備也沒有的時候,聽見一件事.一件我無法也不會分享的事、一件我希望能過去的事、一件不該被提起的事、一件我希望從來沒做過的事.

However, I guess there’s nothing in the world can be easily GET OVER with. Things had been done can’t be undone. This is how life is so fair to everyone. I made a mistake in the past then I have to pay my price over the years and even I can imagine years later when someone unintentionally pops it out in front of me, I’d still feel bad about myself. I am sorry. Really really sorry…


但我想,世界上沒有真正會過去的事!做過的事不能重來,這是人生公平的地方.犯了錯就必須付出代價.我能想像就算多年之後,聽見有人無意間提起的話題,我還是會難過.

The cut might be healed but the scar is still the scar.
傷口會癒合,但疤依舊是疤…

Life is short and don't do the things you'll regret for the rest of your life time. They hunt and it hurts!! Just be careful...

2 Comments:

At 4:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe things can be got over.

Sometimes, we just need to choose "forgive" or "forget".

Let yourself go because you are the only one who is sticking to it.

 
At 9:31 PM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

Thanks Lovely!!

I'm not sticking to it. It has nothing to do with men so don't worry and I'm feeling much better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home