Saturday, September 23, 2006

Struggling with FINANCE course!
與財務金融課奮戰!

It was Thursday afternoon at four o'clock. I sat in a class which I had no clue at all. Looking as puzzled as a little rabbit in a wild Amazon jungle.

It was supposed to be an "Introduction course" and of course my first class about Finance. However, the lecturer didn't explain what Finance is before getting into the complex numbers, accounts and calculations on the whiteboard.

So I sat there and tried as hard as I could to stay focused. Karla, my dear classmate who sat beside me was in the state as I was. Then finally 2 hours had passed. Both of us looked very tired and I was stressed out.

During the class, the lecturer was kind enough to have asked me how was it. So I said I'm lost in numbers. He said if there's anything you're not happy about, please let me know because I don't want you to misunderstand anything.

Well... as far as I am concerned, How would I misunderstand anything when I didn't understand a thing. hahaha....

Finance and Numbers are very difficult for me. I'm trying hard and we'll see what can be done about the impossible me in Finance loh!!

這個星期四,我開始第一堂財金課.我只能說...那兩個小時非常的辛苦!! 老師說的東西,我一樣也不懂!
明明是入門課程,但是老師連解釋金融是啥鬼都沒解釋,就開始一連串的帳務跟計算!!要我怎麼辦阿?坐在教室裡,我就像個誤入亞馬遜叢林的小白兔,很可怕ㄌㄟ...

老師很和氣的問我"都還好嗎?我不希望你有什麼誤解.要記得告訴我不懂的地方喔!!"

哈哈....我很想告訴老師 "我什麼都不懂怎麼會誤解呢??"

這個週末很辛苦,因為功課變多了而且還要弄懂財務金融課的東西. 天啊!!救救我吧....

我似乎看到有人在微笑"我早就說了嘛...你要念商管? 你最好是那麼不怕死啦"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home