Sunday, February 11, 2007

I won Lotto here!! Can you believe that?

Thursday afternoon, the Cafe bar was quiet. Terry and I decided to pick 6 numbers each and exchanged them. So, Friday afternoon, I went to teh shop and bought 2 Lotto tickets for this Saturday. One was for my own number and the other of course was the number gave me.

Anyway, I didn't check the winning numbers on Saturday because I didn't think by any chance I'd win something. I checked it today. Guess what? I've won it. I got 3 numbers correct while Terry's had no match at all. Lucky for my first ever Lotto here. Hahah.. Just tto think that I've never won even 200 NT in Taipei, this made me excited for a while!Haha..

For those who might be curious, my numbers are 03 15 26 30 38 41 and the winning numbers are 22 26 38 39 41 42 and the bonus number is 8. Anyone wants to try your luck?

星期四下午,咖啡店有點冷清.所以我跟泰瑞決定各選六個號碼來交換.星期五下午,我去商店買了兩張星期六的樂透券,一張是我選的號碼,一張是泰瑞的.

星期六,我沒有對獎.因為,我想大概不會中吧!! 今天閒來沒事,上網來對獎!! 沒想到...居然中了耶!!在台灣連兩百塊都沒中過,哈哈...大概是老天爺看我在英國貢獻了那麼多學費,決定補貼我一點! 哈哈..

喔...泰瑞選的號碼,一個也沒中!! 真是..害我多浪費一鎊!!

我的號碼是 03 15 26 30 38 41 ! 中獎號是 22 26 38 39 41 42 特別號 8 有人想試試手氣的嗎?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home