Wednesday, July 28, 2004

What?!  It's coming soon?
 
As I'm surfing the Net, some Ads just keep popping out. It takes only half second to realize that those pink and red hearts are the symbols of valentine's day. 

On a day that is filled with lovers, hearts, gifts, flowers and romantic meals. On a day that News anchors tell people all about hotel packages, special meal set offered by fancy restaurants. It seems that on Valentine's day all of us should be with someone but not alone.

What about singles? On that day, being single makes you more pathetic. People who see you alone may ask you "Don't you have a date tonight?" or "What happened to the last one you brought home?" Trust me, some of the people are really senseless!  

I was asked by my neighbor this February on Valentine's Day. "What happened to the one you brought home on your dad's birthday?" Hahaha... couldn't be more embarrassing. I wanted to say "It's none of your business." but I couldn't for I was educated to be polite.

Valentine's Day, a day to torture singles legally!! Hahhahaa...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home