Thursday, July 15, 2004

Reading books is fun.

Recently I'm reading 4 different books almost at the same time.

"The liar's club: A Memoir". ==> It's an autobiography of Mary Karr. She had a terrible childhood with her "too nervous" mother. She has been sexully abused by a young boy in her neighborhood and an adult when she was 8. I haven't finished reading it. Will tell you more when I finish it.

"The things that the boys taught me". ==>It is written by Mr. Tsai, Kang-Young. It's an interesting book about all the boys he met since he's young. There is always one special thing made him remeber a particular boy. He gave each of them a number. Hahah..should I start to make my own list and number them?

"Pheromone in the air." ==> Bobby Chan, the singer, the song writer, the writer I admire the most. Don't ask me why. It's too complicated to explain. When you are deeply in love with someone, there is no reason. Something just can't be explained!

"Sisy Notes." ==> A book I read when I was waiting for my flight. I didn't buy it at once for I need time to think. When I came back home, the first thing is to buy this book! I just started to read it. It's very sharp. That's all I can say now. It's sharp!!

Read more, think more. Me.......in a complicated situation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home