Friday, July 09, 2004

Palau, blue sky, beautiful ocean, lots of fish and annoying tour guide.


I'm back!!! My trip in short but not too short. Hahah...

First day, I met some other people from different tour groups. They were really friendly people and we went fishing in the afternoon. I've only got half fish! Why half of it? My fish was eaten by unknown fish (could be shark)before I pulled it up!

First night, me and 3 other tour members went to karaoke. We had a great time there. After that, my strange tour guide talked to me and thought he realized me so well that he proposed to me. I was really pissed off with him. Being a polite girl as I always am, I said "I'm not in the mood to talk about this. Please don't mention it again." I really got pissed off.

Second day, got up early to have breakfast then we went out to the sea. I enjoyed every water sports including banana boat, floating hamburger, water bike and snorkeling. I screamed like crazy and everyone appreciated it!!

PS. The tour guide said he scarred a girl off by proposing to her. He was testing my limit I thought. I pulled a long face.

Third day, got up early still. Went out to the sea. Climbed up and down to the jellyfish lake. It was awesome! I've never swam with such a large group of jellyfish! hahahah..........The feeling was great. This day, we also went to a place so called "Milky lake." We put white mud on our body and it was great fun as well. In the afternoon, while I was up in the second deck to see the captain driving (don't know which word to use)the boat. He offered me cannabis. It didn't smell bad so I tried but didn't like it!

PS. My tour guide kept mentioning he wanted to marry a girl after 2 years. I wanted to push him down to the sea! He's really a pain in the ass. (excuse my language)

Fourth day, I decided to stay at hotel and enjoy a day without my annoying tour guide. Got up late, enjoyed my morning coffee. Went out to the neighborhood with my book and picked an Indian restaurant for lunch. It was the best meal I've ever had since I arrived Palau. I was happy and free of annoying guide.

Fourth night, me and other 5 people sat by the swimming pool with our beer and snacks. We talked, laughed and I saw my very first shooting star in my life. It was orange! It was so beautiful. I screamed over the excitement. It was gone while I was screaming!

Fifth day. Got up a bit earlier than the fourth day. Enjoyed my breakfast. Went out to buy some cards and sent out all my post cards to my friends and myself. Lunch with a bunch of people and asked them to write down their e-mail address for me.

In the afternoon, jumped on the flight home. I didn't like Fareastern airline. If I ever had another choice, I wouldn't have chosen it.



Hahahaha..... are your eyes tired?! I'm tired too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home