Saturday, June 19, 2004

I can't let you burn me out nor I can resist you.

This Thursday I watched a movie which I still have no clue of its name. However, it was a great British film. I loved it so much and when I told my friend about it. He loves it as well.

I love the line so much. So I want to share with you. It's so me when I was in a love and hate situation before. hahaa.. But I think that's it, not anymore. I can't always be trapped in that glommy situation.

Didn't some people say that when one can make jokes on one's own wound then it means one has been healed? I think I am recovering and start to have feelings towards new friends. Sounds good, doesn't it?

I will try to use this line as my pick-up line!! Hahaa.... No laugh but with a bitter smile and passion! Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home