Sunday, June 06, 2004

Saturday!! Hoo~~ Getting over excited???!!!

Hey... It's Saturday. What am I going to do today? How about buying my very first new apartment??? Hahahaa...

As many of my friends know that I'm not really good at decision making, but what makes it worse is that I tend to make decision very fast when there is someone pushing me.

There's a new building under construction near my home. Saturday afternoon, as I walked past there with my mom. We decided to check it out so we went into the reception. Wow... it was busy. A salesperson came to greet us and introduced my dream apartment to me.

The apartment costs around 8 million NT. Hey....... that's awful lot for young people like me, right? But I was really over excited about getting my own place. So I nearly booked it without thinking if I could afford it.

Late that night, I was still overwhelmed by the idea of getting my own place. I talked with my friend B while we were out for dinner and some fun. He seemed a bit shocked about my crazy idea. But he didn't really say anything to me during the whole night till he sent me home.

I was ready to say bye to him and went up home. He said are you really buying that apartment soon? I said I really wanted it. So.... He gave me some advice since he is an architect and his father is also in the filed. He said, "you really need to sleep on it and don't make decision so fast. Because you may change your job or even going abroad to study for PHD in the near future. Don't let the apartment tie you up."

We ended up talking in front of my home for an hour. After listening to his advice. I think I was really too excited for I even started thinking of my house warming party! Ha... How foolish I am. Why am I always like this? Saving little money and spending big ones!! Haha.. 8 million?? If my ex were here, he would have laughed so loud at me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home