Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Italian food and good friends.

I had a great dinner time today with my friend, B and his friend. They were both good and fun to be with. We went to an Italian restaurant and had dinner there.

We chatted and drank 6 bottles of water after dinner. I had baked pasta with tuna fish. B had pasta with smoked ham and his friend had vegetable pasta for he's a vegetarian. But.... we found that there were hams inside his meal. It's bad but he didn't care. He just picked the ham out of his plate.

My friend B's meal looked nice. He shared his smoked ham with me. Italian food is all about sharing. It's for family and good friends. The atmosphere at the dinner is always lively. I enjoy the meal when everyone is talking and listening and laughing. That's the best thing you can have in a dinner.

I am glad that I can have those good friends with me. Though feeling left behind sometimes, yet I'm proud that I have good friends who may not share my sadness but care about me and always try to encourage me to have positive thinking towards life.

My dear friends, I love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home