Sunday, May 30, 2004

The day after tomorrow.

Ah? What? So? The end? Don't you think it's too easy?

After I saw a clear and beautiful earth on the screen. I said the above words to my friend, Linny. We looked at each other and smiled. Hahah.. Is that all?

I have to say as a natural-disaster movie, it's good. But as a movie to make people think of a serious issue, it's way too easy. Linny said, why do they always pick New York and L.A.?

I said to him, " you should ask why always ONE AMERICAN saves the world?"

Smart as me, I can only say it's typical Hollywood movie. I've worked out its formula as follow,

Something very dangerous + lots of people may be killed + An American Hero saves the whole WORLD at the end.= BIG MONEY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home