Thursday, June 03, 2004

Hahaha... so embarrassed.

This morning I overslept. I didn't wake up till my mom found me still sleeping in bed around 7:50. She woke me up and I was really panic because I was supposed to be at school before 7:50. And just to make it worse, I had class at 8:10.

I got dressed really quick and ran to school. Luckily, I got there at 8:06. Hu.... What a relife. The class started and I was still catching up my breath. Haha....... lack of exercise.

It was so embarrassing. I am glad that my home is really close to the school. Otherwise, I couldn't imagine my students kept wondering what happened to their teacher and no body in my office knew where I was. How bad it would be if I were late. I couldn't imagine it! My God!!

I really need 2 alarm clocks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home