Monday, June 14, 2004

What if you were Fiona?

I had a really good time last night watching Shrek! I laughed so hard and I choked on my laughters.

After Shrek drank the magic portion, he became a handsome man and Princess Fiona became a beautiful lady.

Midnight bell ringing..........

Shrek: Fiona, do you want to stay this way?
Fiona: What do you mean?
Shrek: I mean stay beautiful. Kiss me now and we'll stay beautiful.

What would you do if you were Princess Fiona??

Princess Fiona chose not to kiss Shrek and after the midnight bell finished, they became ogres again. What a great love!

What would I do if I were Fiona? Um..... I would kiss Shrek, my loving husband, and stay beautiful. Hahaah.... I'm so shallow!!! Hahaha... but just think for a while, if you could have a chance to become beautiful and also be with your true love. Why not do both?

It's not like you have to choose between one. You could have chance to have both, so why not?? hahaa....Does this apply to relationship? Is there such a great thing? Um... think but not seek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home