Friday, June 11, 2004

Planning your life!!

Can we really do that? I doubt!

These two days I was invited to give some junior kids my wisdom of life. Suddenly I feel old.........

Am I really old enough to pass on my wits? Hahaha... Am I experienced enough to teach them a lesson about life? Hahaa... I can't be sure but one thing I'm proud of is "KIDS LOVED MY SPEECH!"

They were curious and interested about me even if I just finished teaching them English 10 minutes ago. They were curious about how would I become a teacher. Why didn't I get a foreign boyfriend when I was abroad. I answered almost all of their questions except one. They asked me when will I be married?

Now.... this is something you can't plan. Love can't be planned after I experienced the pain. There is nothing called unchangeable in love, though I don't want to admit this. Hahaha.....

Life....... the only thing you can plan is probably when are you going to bed!! Hahah.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home