Friday, July 02, 2004

Something's gotta give, a sweet love story.

Friday afternoon, raining, boring, surfing Net, chatting via MSN, waiting for reply.

Plan set with Linny.

Friday night, movie night at my place. It was down pouring outside. I went out to rent a movie we all agree to watch. Six thirty at my place, Linny, Debby and 小麥 came with pizza and coke.

Seven. Movie started. When Keanu Reeves appeared on screen, we've got one male and one female screaming. Guess who were they? Hahah....Not me la. You know my taste.

Diane Keton stars a 56 year-old playwrite. Keanu Reeves as a handsome doctor at his 30s. Jack Nicholson, a 67 year-old man who only dates women under 30. It's a love story between these 3 major characters. A nice little film with famous stars. I would say the story is okay but the acting is brilliant.

What's our favorite scene? It's the one that Diane Keton walks in her room naked and Jack sees her. That scene is classic. Don't mean the naked part but the acting of these two big stars. It's impressive and looks so natural.

After the film, they were busying making their clubbing plans and calling friends. Me..not going but suggesting the place to go. Weird, right? Ha... Since my mom doesn't like me going out late at night. I'd better save some credits for next month. I've been partying too much recently from her point of view. Mom's not happy about it. So I'd better be a mom's girl for a while.

Friday night, me alone at home. Me...alone...blog...surfing Net...drinking coke...thinking of you.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home