Friday, July 02, 2004

SUMMER!! TIME FOR KANAKA PARTY AND DRINK.

IT'S SUMMER!!! SUMMER! SUMMER ALREADY. However, it's raining now. It's raining now. It's raining now. Hoo.... I want to complain but my friend told me not for I have more holiday than others.

Summer, time for party and drink. Hahah.......my mom offered her advice to me. She said "You are a teacher. You have to behave well and be a role modle to your students. Never stay out late at night."

I think my mom is right but I just don't want to take her advice. hahaha.. I am acting like a teenage girl. As a teacher, I should well-behaved and never do anything to harm my professional image no matter what that is.

But this is my life. I think as long as I do no harm to myself and to the society, I can choose my own way of life. As Linny said "My blog, my way." I would say "My life, My way."

Agree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home