Sunday, June 27, 2004

Friday night! Sing it! We will we will rock you!

It's Friday. We always say "TGIF". Six o'clock, Chungshan MRT station, lots of people and me! I saw my friends, Linny, Debby and Mike aka Mike one as he insists. Though we all call him 小麥! If we know more Mikes, we can start to call them Mike 1, 2, 3. It will sound like we are testing Microphones. Hahaha..please forgive me!

We went to a Thai restaurant and had a nice dinner together with some Sinhga beer. After that, Mike had an idea of going to KTV. So... he's busy calling freinds, many many friends. But many of them can't come before 10

SO...6 of us went to Cashbox and tried to get a private room. At first, we couldn't but... luckily...the lady worked there managed to get us one at another branch. We went there and sing. We sang many English songs no matter new ones or old ones.

We had fun. After 10, more and more people coming. There were big Mike, Tina, Sondra, Jeff who speaks and reads perfect Chinese, and Sam. Wow... about 10 of us or more squeezed in one little room. So funny and we drank beer.

Friday night, party night with friends.....

Saturday night, movie night with my father. Watching Anna and the King.

Sunday night, shopping night with my sister.

Now.... ready for bed. night night... my dear friends and the earth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home