Friday, March 16, 2007




Me, 30 and my Birthday cake.
It's my 30th birthday. I wasn't expecting anything but thought of a dinner with myself. However, I got the first Birthday Surprise when I woke up to find a card and a little box on the dinning table. It was a necklace and a card from Pat, my landlady. She's so sweet!!
The second surprise was at work. My boss bought me this noisy Birthday card, when I opened the card, it sings "Happy Birthday to you". It's not the normal one we sang, it's a special one done by a pop singer. Haha.. I'm so sourprised!
The third surpris was my boss Terry let me go off an hour early so I can organise my dinner. He's nice. Very sweet!!
So I went home earlier and called my friend. We went to an Italian restaurant. We had big fatty dinner together. It was nice. I had good time dinning out. I took a photo tonight to commemerate my 30th Birthday. Happy Birthday, Genie. You've turned out gracefully!

3 Comments:

At 8:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to join in 30's woman club!:P

Happy birthday babie!:)

 
At 11:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

吉尼... 生日快快快快樂喔!
miss u. miss you. miss miss you la!

 
At 5:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...looks you've got lots of warm friendships overseas !!

Happy Birthday to you , Gennie !!
Cheers
Ellen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home