Monday, June 26, 2006

A letter from my listener in the States.

Hi Genie,
How are you. My name is Alister and I live in Portland, ME (Maine, USA, that is).
I have been listening to 中廣 since I discovered it online back in
2001. I had always been a listener of 中廣 when I was a child living in 台北.
I used to enjoy the 中國廣播劇 every afternoon when I was not in school.

Anyway, I enjoyed your show,英語 Oh-Bei-Gon (Forgive my own version of the title, I just don't know how it is spelled). I was having tough times at my job back in Colorado, your show have brought many laughs to me during those unbearable days. Thanks very much. I have not listened to that show for awhile now. Is it still on?

Anyway, just want to say hi and thanks to you.
I'm now sure if you will see the Chinese Characters in this email.
I'm sill trying.

Sincerely,

Alister

I haven't got enough confidence in myself but as I read letters from my listeners, I always feel so much joy and it's the greatest encouragement for me to hang on. Thanks alot, all of my dear listeners no matter where you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home