Saturday, May 13, 2006



Um...Sexy, ehe?

One of my little friends asked me again and again "Why don't you write about me?"

Hahaha.... SO here now I am going to write something about her. Her name is Jessie.

She is SEXY.... She wants me to say "Hi..Sexy!"

Well... if you are a SEXY, you don't need people to call you Sexy lah!

Here comes my conclusion, sexy is not what people think you are, it's how you feel about yourself.

So she is SEXY in a way as long as she feels it. And as for me, how would a female know if other female is sexy or not? Woulsn't it be weired if I say "Oh.. you are such a sexy!"

Wow....saw some goose skin already!! So Jessie... don't make me say it again lah!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEIRD!! Hahahaha...

5 Comments:

At 2:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you huh~ my dearest GRANDMA.
i didnt really mean by that la~ just for fun lol~ heeheee
"THANK YOU ANYWAY~"
By: SEXY sexy

 
At 2:13 PM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

haha.. you are happy that I wrote about you bah!!

SEXY....

 
At 1:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay lol baby~~~ heeee... ...

 
At 1:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 8:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home