Wednesday, April 26, 2006

15 dollars.

When you paid 15 dollars for a ride, what did you expect?

In fact, I was expecting that it would take me home from Taipei City Government within 25 minutes. Um.. obviously, I wasn't thinking right.

I didn't know what's wrong with me. Last Saturday, I didn't know that Keelung is so close to Taipei and this Monday I didn't know that Taipei City Government is so far away from my sweet home which is near the Trainstation. Sigh...

I could have taken MRT but I must be out of my mind. I decided to take BUS instead.I waited for some 10 minutes and here came the bus. I waived happily to my friend, thinking that I would be home soon.

Hey..hey... another 10 minutes passed, I was still around Taipei 101 area. Gosh..I found my bus actually went around that area and it seemd that it never gonna to leave.

Um... another 5 minutes passed. Haha.. finally Taipei 101 was out of my sight. Good Good... Then some 25 minutes passed since I last waived goodbye to my friend. I texted my friend, he replied in a second saying that HE IS HOME ALREADY.

45 minutes passed. I finally saw my sweet parents. What a day... I went through half of the city with my Bus 266. Sigh...

The it was about 10:40. I got a call from Martin who was kind enough to call me and reply my text message about "Which is the most important organ?" Haha... he wouldn't tell me and wanted me to wait for 2 weeks.

So... that means you'd have to wait as well! I will get back to you in 2 weeks on "Which is the most important organ?" hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home