Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A perfect plan, ehe?!

Well… it was meant to be a relaxing holiday. My plan was to wake up early, work a bit at the studio and have sometime alone this afternoon all by myself.

Woke up nearly 10. (Not early at all but well at least I woke up before noon!)
Went out by 10:30, withdrew some money, bought MacDonald for brunch.
Arrived at the studio by 11:00.
All set for recording by 12:00.
Did some editing for previous recorded show.
Got a call by 14:00, it was from Kerstin, my niece.

Ah…………. That’s it! I knew what’s she up to. She has been asking me to take her out to KTV for more than a couple of weeks. So…. This is it.

I ended up finishing my work at the studio and then by 15:30. I was there at Holiday KTV with my sister’s kids, one 11 and another 9.

Sigh…… my wonderful plan didn’t carry out well. I listened to all of 5566, 183 Club, Cindy Wang, 7 Flowers, Angela Chang and all those YOUNG generation songs.

So… it’s me, a 29 year-old elegant lady with 2 kids.

Sigh….. What a day!!

Now I know that YOUNG POWER is on the way up and no wonder those idols can make a fortune out of them.

2 Comments:

At 6:47 AM , Blogger Tina said...

Hey I also like 5566 & 193 club and i watch their tv show!!

And you know my age....

hehe... maybe we 3 fans should go to ktv together and you stay at boring home looking at ceiling on your own!!:P

 
At 7:16 AM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

Wowo......

TINA.... then in this case, I'd say ....."Wo Bai Ge Ni Men Le"!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home