Sunday, February 12, 2006

Can you??

Can you date someone who doesn't make your heart beat like a running deer? I can't. I feel so tired of dating those who I haven't got a special feeling. I would say "No chemstry."

However, people would tell me that "Feeling is not reliable." But I really can't go out with a person that I don't feel comfortable with. I hate people telling me that after getting to 30, I'll stand no better chance of marrying a good man. I didn't say that I don't want to get married, but why do they have to be in such a hurry.

This really pisses me off and also frustrates me. Am I going to be alone for the rest of my life? Or I should compromise myself to the reality and marry the man who the elders feel reliable.

Fuck...... This fucking stupid world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home