Tuesday, January 03, 2006

It's already 2006.

2006 has just started. On the second day of this brand new year which was Monday, I cut my finger by accident. It was in the morning, I felt quilty for I had big lunch and dinner on Sunday, the first day of 2006. So I decided to have some fruit on the second day instead of regular meals.

Woke up early in the morning, I went to the kitchen and I washed the knife. And .... it happened! It just happened! I didn't know why and how, the next moment, I saw blood. So........it's just the second day of a new year and I was hurt mysteriously.

Sigh......can I be more clumsy? Um....... YES, I CAN.

Can someone come and get me out of this clumsy world?

2 Comments:

At 11:52 PM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

hahha.......
Hey....I'm planning my leave. Feeling a bit unsure but really excited! My mom and dad haven't a clue about my plan. I'm afraid that my mom will act crazy. >_<

 
At 2:00 PM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

No... what are you up to? A trip to Alasca or try to hook me up with some guys? Haha....

My semester won't end till the end of June. ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home