Tuesday, December 27, 2005

It was X'mas!!

It was X'mas and I was alone. No more than 6 months, I was traveling alone again. When I said I was going alnoe, my friend asked me "What happened?" And do you know what I said to her?? I said, "Not to worry, I'm not going to kill myself this weekend!" Haha.. I'm humorous, am I not?

I went on a Ferry ride from my hotel to Damshuei. It was exciting and I just couldn't help feeling so exciting that I needed to share. So I sent a message to my friends saying that "I'm on a Ferry to Damshuei and the captain is carzy. I am flying on the sea!"

Hahaa... it was really like taking a crazy ride.

Later that night, I took a hot bath in the jaccuzi facing the Fisher's Wharf. Excuse me?? Facing the wharf?? Did you mean that you didn't draw the curtains when you were taking a bath?? Hahah..........

The next morning, I had breakfast at the hotel restaurant. It was great till I put soya milk in my coffee by mistake. I was embarrassed but luckily it seemed that no one noticed it. hahaha...

Well... I had a nice X'mas alone and I managed not to kill myself this weekend! What a great complishment! Hahaha........

2 Comments:

At 1:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that hotel good? Sounds a nice spot but I don't remember there's such a hotel in Damshuei....

 
At 2:42 AM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

It's a cozy little hotel with nice food though they have no other facilities.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home