Monday, December 05, 2005

The beginning of an end.

This week is the beginning of an end. Why? Because it's December and it's the end of 2005. How does 2005 treat you? Is it bad, good or you don't really have time to think about it.

For me, it has been a nice year. For I have lost some weights though I'm gaining them back now. For I have won the award though I haven't got the trophe yet. For I have made my mind to register with the overseas volunteering work though haven't been proved yet. For I have made up my mind to pretend that he is dead though he's not dead yet. But well... Just keep wishing and one day it might come true. Hoo.... I know you may think me cruel and unkind. But how can you expect me be kind to someone who was so cruel to me. So.. let's just pass this topic. Shall we?

Oh... Starting next month, I think I'll take Flamingo class. Haha.. can you imagine me in high heels and do Flamingo. Haha.. Hohohoho... I'm getting HOT!! Hahaha...

Haha.. what a year!! Talk to you later!! Honey.... Honey... Honey... Hahaha...

Genie<=== getting crazy and numb.

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey flamingo... nice choice.. But i hear it's hard tho...
anyway good to hear you're going to do something fun! I need to work less then I will also take some fun class after work if i can...
Keep it up girl!:)

 
At 2:26 PM , Blogger Lonely Planet said...

ya...hope to do something different than usual. I'm like Lau Ah Ma...

Hahaha..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home