Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Can you lose weight in Taiwan?

Do you know how difficult it is to lose a few stones in Taiwan? I have been on a diet for more than 6 weeks. I lost about 2 kilos but this is all and I'm feeling depressed. Well..... I know, you would say "Exercise!!" but you know it's just easier said than done.

I'm under some weired situations now. I want to lose weights and I think I've kept good diet by consuming only veges, fruits and boiled white meat. I thought this will help me to clean my body and I will become healthier and more beautiful. But....I didn't lose many weights and I didn't become healthier. Plus, I still get pimples on my face.

And............. it's so so difficult to be on a diet here. I went to hospital to see my doctor. On my weay there, I kept smelling food and very delicious food. It's so so so so so frustrating that you smell them, you see them but you can't have them.

Can I lose weights here in Taiwan? Food is so convenient here. You can get almost anything you like at any time you want. I'm trying so hard to displine myself not to eat too much and stick to my diet plan. It's really a hard work!!
Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home