Saturday, August 20, 2005

Noulca, a little girl lives in Haitian.

Name: Noulca
Gender: Female
D. O. B: 02 March, 1998
Grade: Second
Health: Good
Favorite game: Dolls
Favorite subject: Reading

She is my sponsored child. I got her information yesterday after waiting for one month. In the picture the World Vision sent me, she looks a bit indifferent and I can't really tell what's in her mind. Her facial expression is mild, not smiling, not upset, not angry and not hopeless, but somehow it's just a bit cold.

Going to write her a letter and send it along with some paper dolls. Hope she will like it and maybe I can visit her next year in her country. The plan's great but where am I going to find some more money for my plan. Haha... that's the biggest problem.

Saving up.... saving up.... saving up...... saving up....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home