Friday, August 05, 2005

What can you do about past?

What can you do about past? Some people chose to forget, some chose to hide and still others chose to be honest.

Recently, I'm thinking of my past again. What should I do about my past? There is still no answer. If I could forget my past, would I be willing to do it? The answer Was No last year. I thought there is nothing worse than a life without memory.

Living without the warm memory of spring, the winter must be very cold. I forgot who wrote this but I could still remember the day I read about it. My heart was beating hard and my eyes were wet.

Today as I'm thinking of the question again. My answer is YES. I want to delete the memory I dislike for it was painful. It's just too much to take. I wish I could forget those unpleasant ones.

But if I could really do so, then I would be a very selfish person. People came into my life through different passages and brought me various memories that were meant to be cherished. So, it's a difficult question and I know that at the moment, there is no way for me to escape from unpleasant memories. What should I do? I suppose that forcing myself to open up and try as many things as possible is the only possible way.

How about you? Have you any memories to be deleted?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home