Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Life is a mysterious struggle.

My friends, I have one good thing and one bad thing to share.

Good part: I got nominated to Golden Bell Awards this year. Best show host in teenage programme category. The ceremony will be on 5 November. If I recover from my illness, I will dress up for it. So.... My dear friends, finger crossed for me!! Oh.. while I was writing this, a reporter phoned me to ask for an interview. Cool! I got one interview. Haha.. why didn't I get one last year? Oh... wait, I did get one from my college friend who's working in a press! Haha.... I'm some kind of celebrity in a way.

Bad part: I am ill. I got severe hives from nowhere. There might be some problems about my immune system. It's fighting for no reason. Or I should say at least the doctor can't figure out why.

It was Saturday night, my legs were itchy. I thought it was mosquito bite. But when the night got darker, it got worse. I knew there's something wrong and it wasn't mosquito bite but I wouldn't wake up my parents just because I was itchy. So I went to bed feeling very itchy.

Sunday morning, nearly 6 o'clock. I got up and woke my mom because it was very bad. My whole body was like being burned by fire. So we went for ER. At ER, the doctor said,"it looks like you are allergic to something but it's a severe one." So.. doctor gave me one shot. 30 minutes later, nothing happened, still very bad.

So another doctor came and said "um... a severe one. I'll give you one shot and you might feel very dizzy so just lie down first." And I got one shot, feeling very dizzy but couldn't sleep because the paitent next to me was puking like hell. Even I felt sick when hearing it. Luckily, the second shot worked. I got home and took the pills and slept for whole day.

Monday morning, it got worse than Sunday. I went to school and arranged everything for sub-teachers. Then I went to hospital. The doctor said, "oh... a severe case." Let's do some blood test. Then he gave me another shot and some pills to take home. But for the test result, I'll have to wait till Friday.

Tuseday morning, feeling bad but still went to school for work. In the afternoon, my situation was still bad and it's getting worse. My mom looked really worried and she took me to another doctor. The doctor said, "oh... serious case." Then the rest you can imagine. Another shot and pills.

Now I'm sitting at the desk and trying to calm myself down by doing some schoolwork. But my whole body itchies. I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight. My whole body,my face and my head are covered with swollen red part. I can barely lift my left arm because of the injection I got from 2 different doctors. On Sunday, it was my right arm and now left.

Eh.......................... I wish these illness can just go away after one night sleep. I'm so frustrated. >_< I want to die..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home